Fashion in Black
Black outfit never be lame for me as i am totally in love with black attire and never bored with it.The best part of wearing black all the time is that I can accessorize however I want. This provides a lot of opportunity to dress an outfit up or down depending on my needs. The same outfit could be casual, semi-professional, or semi-formal depending on what I'm wearing it for.
![]() |
| click here for more |
With black, your clothes become multipurpose. The same two pieces could be styled in three or four different ways, and suddenly it's like you have four outfits, from just a top and a pair of pants.
While this same flexibility could be had from other t-shirt/pants combos, black has the added element of being understood as automatically classy, and also automatically sexy.
Honestly, my biggest reason for wearing black isn't just practical or for accessorizing. It's that I legitimately feel most comfortable and most confident .when I wear dark colors. I feel like the best version of myself when I'm in my all-black looks.I felt like black can express my personality .
How about you , do you wear lot of black or do you prefer the brighter colours?




Hi there! Your blog is so lovely and i love it.
ReplyDeleteThank you lovelies!
DeleteHey! Black is aso my favorite color!
ReplyDelete